Sunday, January 16, 2011

Colours, Textures, and Prints



I've been sorting through my closet trying to reorganize and actually get rid of items I haven't worn in ages. I get attached to my clothes and hang onto them for as long as possible. I think it's time though. Ryan and I have been sharing a closet for the past while and we need some space pronto. Most importantly, space for my clothes but space for his stuff too (i guess). I did come across some older shirts I've had for a while now...I like the fluorescent orange tank (even though it looks pumpkin orange here which i despise) along with my faux jean shirt. I'm also still really liking both stripes and polka dots which I'll most definitely be wearing this Spring and Summer!

From Left to Right: Orange Tank: Aritzia Faux Jean Shirt: Garage Blue and White Striped Shirt: Forever 21 Black and White Polka Dot Shirt: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...