Friday, October 1, 2010

Very Cool, Vera Bradley

I first fell in love with Vera Bradley's collections when I visited New York City way back in 2005.  There were women all over the streets with  these vibrantly colored hand bags as well as duffle bags.  However, I left New York without buying one because I simply didn't know who made them.  I tried searching for these bags all over the internet when I got home but had no luck at all.  When Ryan and I were in Hawaii this past summer, I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into The Sharaton hotel to see a store glowing...it was Vera Bradley.  I want to share her fabulous designs with you.




A glimse of a Vera Bradley store.



I can't get enough of the Vera Bradley large duffel bags.  They could fit enough stuff to go on a short vacation and the price is SO reasonable too.  Here are a few of my favourites.
Call Me Coral 80.00

Totally Turq 60.00

Symphony in Hue 80.00


Vera Bradley: Winter 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...